Gregory P. Richards
Lebanon, Maine, US
Voice Over Demos
About Gregory P.
I am a multi-genre composer, instrumentalist, and performer, specializing in guitar and taiko (Japanese percussion). I have had the privilege of performing with multiple ensembles in New England, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C. I have received training in guitar technique, performance, and audio production from both the University of Massachusetts at Lowell and Boston's Berklee College of Music, and have been lucky enough to learn from some of the best taiko players in the world, including Kenny Endo and Ryo Shimamoto. In addition to writing and performing music, I also offer my services as a voice-over artist, audio producer, and creator of royalty-free production music.Read More
How do I work with Gregory P. Richards?
You can start working with Gregory P. Richards in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gregory P. Richards to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gregory P. Richards' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gregory P. Richards and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gregory P. Richards?
Payment to Gregory P. Richards is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gregory P. Richards' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gregory P. Richards in just a couple of clicks.