Saunderstown, Rhode Island, US
Voice Over Demos
I am a 59 year old male who started in radio at 19 years old. I then became a TV meteorologist for the better part of 20 years in a medium US market. During that time, I went to and graduated from medical school. I am currently the Director of Anesthesia Services at a New England Surgicenter.Read More
How do I work with John Flanders?
You can start working with John Flanders in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Flanders to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Flanders' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Flanders and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Flanders?
Payment to John Flanders is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Flanders' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Flanders in just a couple of clicks.