Voice Over Demos
Offer fully produced and directed copy for radio, tv, audiobooks, podcasts, training videos, telephony, and more. Can create copy and do post production. Fast turnarounds.Read More
Voices.com (Mike Fry)
Fantastic job James!
Smooth and professional for corporate clients, natural and edgier for contemporary or that classic "man" sound. Classically trained baritone, Broadway and TV veteran, comfortable with difficult text and fluid language. Approachable, friendly, able to instill gravity and a sense of authority without alienating the listener. Radio and announcer experience. Versatile character creation and improv. Enjoys collaborative creation. Fast turn around times (24-48 hours). Accessible, Friendly, Voice of Doom/God, Masculine, Cultivated, Radio Announcer, Villains, Gruff, Charming, Approachable, Warm, Regular Guy.Read More
How do I work with JAMES D?
You can start working with JAMES D in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite JAMES D to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review JAMES D's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire JAMES D and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay JAMES D?
Payment to JAMES D is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with JAMES D's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to JAMES D in just a couple of clicks.