Monrovia, California, US
Voice Over Demos
Organized, professional, easy to work with.
Same day turn-around on many shorter projects is very possible. My last project for Topps' Baseball Cards: One short phone call to explain project needs. Project fully produced, edited and delivered with multiple versions, 12-hour turn-around. I require minimal direction, and working from my home studio allows me to pass on to you competitive rates. I've spent the last 5 years interning for casting directors, talent agencies and public relations firms, which translates to this: I respect your copy, and am always open to your helpful criticism or extra direction. This is a business, you want the best product, and my doors are open to fulfill your company's needs. No need to take my word for all of this -- send me your copy, and I will happily provide a short demo audition of your material to allow you to evaluate for yourself.
How do I work with Jeremy Kocal?
You can start working with Jeremy Kocal in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeremy Kocal to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeremy Kocal's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeremy Kocal and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeremy Kocal?
Payment to Jeremy Kocal is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeremy Kocal's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeremy Kocal in just a couple of clicks.