Voice Over Demos
Can guarantee network quality Voice Over work as well as top notch audio book reads, movie trailers and commercials as indicated by some of my past work.
CBS and NBC News Productions
CNBC, King World Productions, FOX-TV, WABC-TV, WNBC New York
KRON-TV, KNTV, KCNS-TV San Francisco.
Hewlett-Packard, Met Life, NASA,
Department of Treasury, Itochu, PG&E, Citi Smith Barney and Flickerbox.
BOOKS AND CHAPTER SUMMARIES
Houghton Mifflin, Cengage and (Website hidden).
Partners in Motion, Bullzeye, Arrowhead Insurance, Al-Anon, Roadguard and CoxVox.
BUSINESS SPOTS AND INDUSTRIALS
One Source Services, Elite Notary, Vested Business Brokers and the Roybal Coporation.
How do I work with Jim Paymar?
You can start working with Jim Paymar in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Paymar to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Paymar's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Paymar and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Paymar?
Payment to Jim Paymar is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Paymar's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Paymar in just a couple of clicks.