Fitzpatrick Onyenaucheya - Voice Actor
Houston, Texas, US
English (North American), EnglishRead More
Child (5-12), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
African (General)Read More
Computer & Software
Macbook Pro and Logic Pro X
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo
1) Confer with producers, performers, and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production such as a musical recording or a film.
2) Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for prerecorded events.
3) Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
4) Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions.
5) Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media.
6) Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage.
7) Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
8) Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects.
Voice Over Testimonials
How do I work with Fitzpatrick Onyenaucheya?
You can learn about how Voices works here.