Reno, Nevada, US • 5:21 PM (CEST) Local Time
Proficient in the setup, tuning, and operation of professional live sound equipment at multiple indoor and outdoor venues, gigs ranging from corporate, political, and concert venues. Also proficient in the maintenance and troubleshooting of high end equipment (Midas, Yamaha, Avid, d&b audio systems), including learning to build cables (NL4, NL8, Socko, Electrical/L14-30/Edison, XLR, SDI, CAT5), repair of amps, tweeters/woofers, and speakers.Read More
Audio Engineering Experience
- I worked the setup, tuning, and operation of professional live sound equipment at multiple indoor and outdoor venues, gigs ranging from corporate (Northstar Resort, Atlantis Casino, Hard Rock Casino, NBC’s American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament) to political (Bernie Sanders’ Campaign) to concerts (Ice Cube, B-52’s, Culture Club, Dana Carvey, Hall & Oats, Andrea Bochelli, Reno Philharmonic).
- Also performed maintenance and troubleshooting of high end equipment, including learning to build cables (NL4/8, Socko, Electrical/L14-30/Edison, XLR, SDI, CAT5), repair of amps, tweeters/woofers
How do I work with Michael Burt?
You can start working with Michael Burt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Michael Burt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Burt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Burt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Michael Burt?
Payment to Michael Burt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Burt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Burt in just a couple of clicks.