Voice Over Demos
Voice Over Services, Webinare Host, TV HostRead More
Boxer films - Kiki Martinez
Great experience working with Mark.
I have a very regional nuetral- U.S. accent. My normal speaking voice is rather a doctor, analytical professor type in the baritone and higher ranges that when needed can load up with energy, passion and excitement. It is on the younger side of middle age(30 somethng) but can easily pass for 60 or so on request.
I am a very dedicated professional who will deliver on time and with the care and professioanlism your project will require. My aim is to succeed your expectations.
Bilingual Spanish-U.S. English Experience-Near Native Rating by U.S. State Department
Voice OF America Radio Host San Jose, Costa Rica
Bi Lingual Voice Over for Recruitment Film- Universtity of the Pacific
Good technical Background in Motion Picture, Digital Still, Broadcast and 3D Capture for product/advertisng work.
TV Host PBS San Diego Mini Series Documentary- Photographers of San Diego
Numerous Product and Travelogue assignments
How do I work with Mark Bender?
You can start working with Mark Bender in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Mark Bender to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Bender's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Bender and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Mark Bender?
Payment to Mark Bender is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Bender's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Bender in just a couple of clicks.