PORTLAND, Oregon, US • 3:40 PM (PDT) Local Time
English (North American)Read More
Child (5-12), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
New ZealandRead More
Voice Over Skills
Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, TelevisionRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
Voice Over Experience
Full service agency with a storied pedigree in experiential design, brand, and marketing strategy
- Team lead and key decision-maker for clients spanning financial, government, nonprofit, and startup CPG categories
- Operating as embedded marketing executive for key client in financial sector, fiercely committed to serving the underbanked and BIPOC communities; working to build and implement department budget, marketing strategy, and to optimize member experience and retention
- Launched COVID strategy for key client
Brand and marketing consultancy, specializing in long-term strategy around marketing initiatives and complementary operational recommendations.
- Account lead across several high-profile clients in the healthcare, pet care, and financial categories; total annual billings $4M+
- Led website research, UX, UI design, and development for major Northwest Healthcare Provider, serving as point of contact for clients at EVP and Director levels
- Led initiatives to improve healthcare client's onboarding, member experience, and to operationalize client new business pitching
- Account Lead, guiding DTC clients in omnichannel campaign development & strategy. Focus on Brand Strategy & Consumer Insight.
- Clients span eCommerce, Tech, CPG, & Healthcare industries; total billings over tenure $350mm+
- Provide education & guidance to digitally-focused clients who require precise attribution in first-ever TV campaigns; clients often occupy VP, EVP, & CMO position
- Lead and educate first-time TV clients through brand strategy & research, creative, production, post-production, media strategy/planning, and data/analytics. Often working on accelerated, results driven timelines.
- Point of contact on 5+ simultaneous accounts, communicating primarily with clients at VP, EVP, and CMO levels; total billings over tenure $225mm+
- Project manage across agency departments, build trust, and maintain client relationship through campaign life cycle
Product Development & Social Media Specialist
Worked closely with head of Innovation & Brand Director to
organize new product development summits with vendors. Identified new product
opportunity estimated to elevate annual sales up to 5%. General duties included: aid new
product team in research, strategic planning, & consumer insight; conducted in-house
surveys with consumers who were testing product v. competition.
Performed competitive analysis, quantitative, and qualitative research as part of larger brand strategy team. Engages with consumers on multiple social media platforms using brand voice.
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
How do I work with Matt Coburn?
You can learn about how Voices works here.