Voice Over Demos
Matt Doyle can supply you with a raw unedited track for your producers to manipulate as needed or can produce the spot for you, adding music, sound effects, time compression and more from his home studio in Dallas Texas. Matt can deliver your spot expiditiousley, in a variety of formats, via email, CD or can upload direct to your FTP server. Turn around can be as little as 12 hours and go up from there depending on the complexity and word count involved. Average turnaround for a 30 second spot produced is 24 hours. Price is always negotiable and the prefered payment method is Paypal.Read More
Deep, Crisp, Great Intonation, Proffessional, Young Man, Middle Age Man, Senior, Rich, Elegant, Hard Sell, Soft sell, Smooth, Automotive, Matts voice can transform from a deep, powerful, authoritative voice for hard sells, or corporate presentations, to an average male with a lighter fun sound, thus allowing him to add proffessionalism to a corporate/business video or commercial, yet transform into a whimsical, fun voice for lighter entertainment or advertisments. His smooth, soothing voice allows for a believable sell when airing your spot.Read More
How do I work with Matt Doyle?
You can start working with Matt Doyle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Matt Doyle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Doyle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Doyle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Matt Doyle?
Payment to Matt Doyle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Doyle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Doyle in just a couple of clicks.