Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, DE • 3:36 PM (CEST) Local Time
I usually record smaller projects within 24 hours. The big ones take longer. After my experience everything above regularly 2 hours of final audio per day is not good. I take extra care in proofreading and QA, because-honestly- not all translations are perfect.
As a standard I only apply slight compression. Depending on the project I could also fight the "loudness war", but as an analog kid of the eighties I prefer the new ear-friendly loudness standards EBU R-128.
Be aware that we are not doing Hi-End audio here, not Yehudi Menuhins violin or Freddy Mercury´s voice. Almost all loudspeaker systems our audio will be played through will cost less than a meal in your favourite fast food restaurant: from crappy computer speakers, car audio systems, TV sets, cheap chinese headphones, public adress systems, phone lines etc etc.
Audio format normally is 24-bit 44.1k wave, any other reasonable format possible.
I provide proofreding, syncing, lip-syncing, file slicing and naming and related services.
And of course I can fit and mix my audio to your video.
How do I work with Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber?
You can start working with Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber?
Payment to Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andreas Hoffmann-Sinnhuber in just a couple of clicks.