Melbourne, Victoria, AU • 12:05 PM (AEST) Local Time
English (North American), EnglishRead More
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Australian, British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), French, German, Indian (India), Irish, Italian American, New Zealand, Russian, Scottish, US New England (Boston, Providence), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US WesternRead More
Voice Over Skills
Computer & Software
Home Recording Studio
● Incredibly Diverse and versatile range of character voices for predominantly animation and game characters
● Adaptable for commercial radio and corporate recordings
● Natural Australian accent
● Proficiency in foreign accents (such as British, Eastern Europe, Southern US, etc)
● Penchant for voicing villainous characters
● Able to record and edit in professional grade quality MP3 and WAV formats
● Professional home recording studio with Rhode NT-1A microphone, Adobe Audition software as well as Skype access
● Proficiency in recording audio and dubbing it over Animation
● Creativity and ability to make content for projects
● public speaking
● acting background
● Communication orientated job experience acquired through customer-facing roles and contact centres.
How do I work with Oliver Rae?
You can learn about how Voices works here.