Voice Over Demos
Paul connects to the material that he reads on a personal level. injecting his own experiences and emotions into your copy to try and imbue it with a friendly and familiar voice. He strives to get to your message not just the words on the page.
When not in front of the mic channeling this energy for good, he can be found delighting his children and driving his wife insane, with never ending voices, characters, and songs. A natural actor, with a very broad knowledge and love of advertising, he's a real practical, and infectious salesman, spokesperson, and all around character.
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Paul provided files faster than they expected.
1 person said Paul was a professional inside and outside the studio.
1 person said Paul communicated clearly and quickly.
Twin Cities Public Television
Voices.com (Emily Campbell)
Chomp Creative Studio
How do I work with Paul Nodine?
You can start working with Paul Nodine in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Nodine to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Nodine's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Nodine and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Nodine?
Payment to Paul Nodine is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Nodine's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Nodine in just a couple of clicks.