Voice Over Demos
Phone patch is available if you would like to direct the session. My studio is ISDN equipped, as well.
The rate quoted includes trimming/editing to provide clean takes. Retakes are free if I make an error in pronunciation, omission, or editing. Pick ups for minor copy changes free of charge.
Need copy or production? Awards for writing and production include: Gold Medal/International Radio Festival of New York and Gold Award/MarCom Awards. My studio is stocked with production music and sound effects. Please contact me for a production demo and rates.
Peter is always wonderful to work with, super professional and responsive.
Vocal range: low baritone to falsetto. Acting range: from sincere soft sell to grab 'em by the collar hard sell, and everything in between. Versatile--from credible, authoritative, believable, professional, and clear to wry, quirky, friendly, silly, and upbeat to sarcastic, dynamic, tough, rough, and powerful.Read More
How do I work with Peter Drew?
You can start working with Peter Drew in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Peter Drew to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Drew's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Drew and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Peter Drew?
Payment to Peter Drew is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Drew's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Drew in just a couple of clicks.