Voice Over Demos
Video Game Voices
E-Learning & Podcasts
Telephone & Voicemail Messages
Business Demonstrations & Presentations
Character Voices for Commercials & Series
Video Narrations, Documentary & Corporate
Radio & Television Commercials, Station Identification
Government, Financial, Medical, and Technical Scripts
We have been associated for quite some time and always had an excellent experience with Pete's work.
The audio is great as always.
I'm the guy with the NPR voice, and I get even more "midwest" if you catch me off guard. I love clarity, but I also love a character, and I've been filing away accents and cartoon voices in my head since I was a small boy with Mom's microphone and Dad's tape deck.
I love when things work out the way they're supposed to, don't you? I'm a talker—a communicator, I should say—and I like hearing what your expectations are, and working with you to get the results you've been hearing in your head.
How do I work with Pete Williams?
You can start working with Pete Williams in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Pete Williams to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Pete Williams' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Pete Williams and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Pete Williams?
Payment to Pete Williams is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Pete Williams' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Pete Williams in just a couple of clicks.