N/A • 12:41 PM (EDT) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
I provide confident and expert acting in every voiceover I provide. Segments will be delivered in whatever format is requires (WAV, AIFF, MP3, Apple Lossless). Final edits can be delivered wet/dry, with or without royalty-free music beds.
I also have an extensive background in professional on-camera acting, specializing in improv comedy, and an ability to write and edit scripts.
E-Learning, Educational, Medical, Character and "Every Man/Guy Next Door" voices. Second City improv training and characterization. "Old School" character voices along the lines of Jonathan Winters, Stan Freberg, Daws Butler & Jay Ward cartoons. Singer; Dialects & Accents: All accents can be straight or exaggerated; American English, Regional American-Southern, Regional American-Western, Spanish, Mexican (yes, there is a difference between Spanish & Mexican), Italian, French, American Surfer, English British, English Irish, English ScottishRead More
How do I work with Phillip Ramirez?
You can start working with Phillip Ramirez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Phillip Ramirez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phillip Ramirez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phillip Ramirez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Phillip Ramirez?
Payment to Phillip Ramirez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phillip Ramirez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phillip Ramirez in just a couple of clicks.