Goshen, Indiana, US
Reed is happy to provide a professional voice to your project and willing to provide multiple takes and versions or your project if you're not sure what exact sound you are after. Reed will also rework as needed or conference call / work over skype (or similar) as needed to ensure satisfaction. Reed is happy to work with in any file format and spec's to suite your needs.Read More
Reed's has a deep natural speaking voice most often described as rich, low, calming, soothing, relaxing, radio announcer, movie preview guy type of voice. He can drop very low with "growl" to provide a "scary monster" or "New Batman" character as well as lift it up into a medium voice that can be light and caring sort of voice. Reed is very adept at playing with his voice to create characters mouth in a high and low range. He can sound very precise and professional or carry a slight draw and carry a more relaxed tone.Read More
How do I work with Reed Mishler?
You can start working with Reed Mishler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Reed Mishler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Reed Mishler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Reed Mishler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Reed Mishler?
Payment to Reed Mishler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Reed Mishler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Reed Mishler in just a couple of clicks.