Audio Engineering Portfolio
My control room/studio consists of multiple Neumann microphones (2 - U87ai, 1 - U87, 1 - TLM170, 1 - KM84), 3 - RCA 77DX, 1 RCA 44BX, Shure SM33 (cardioid ribbon), Sennheiser MK4 and MK8, 2 - AKG 451EB, 2 - AKG 452EB and others. Vintech 473 4-channel preamp, PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III console/interface, Pro Tools 2019, and Adobe Audition. Monitors are Neumann KH120 and DynAudio BX5A. Effects processing includes UAD-2, various Waves plug-ins and Isotope RX-7 Standard. Mac Workstation. Source Connect StandardRead More
Audio Engineering Experience
University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
How do I work with Rob Reider?
You can start working with Rob Reider in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Rob Reider to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rob Reider's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rob Reider and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Rob Reider?
Payment to Rob Reider is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rob Reider's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rob Reider in just a couple of clicks.