Voice Over Demos
I provide voices for almost anything that requires them. (Among other things I'm actually the voice of a beer bottle opener)
I record in my home studio ,convert to whatever wav form you require--aiff,wav,mp3 being the most common.-and deliver worldwide.
I will remove breath sounds if you wish or leave that
for you as you make a final edit.
I will make wording suggestions if I think something might sound more effective a certain way,but always bow to the wishes of the client.
In shorter pieces where timing is an issue (say a 30 second spot). I will always first give a demo of what something sounds like at a that pace. Often times It's the best way to realize that something might be over or under written.
I work until it's right. I want you to be very very happy with what I do for you.
Ross did a fantastic character voice, a real pleasure to work with.
A deep strong versatile voice capable of anything from the caring doctor to the traileresque voice of impending doom. From things technical to things very silly indeed.Read More
How do I work with Ross Douglas?
You can start working with Ross Douglas in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Ross Douglas to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ross Douglas' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ross Douglas and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Ross Douglas?
Payment to Ross Douglas is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ross Douglas' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ross Douglas in just a couple of clicks.