English (North American), EnglishRead More
Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
British, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), US General American (GenAm), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames, Voice AssistantRead More
Typically 24 hours
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
Mac based Adobe Audition & iZotope Processing
Professional quality soundproof recording booth
High quality, finished voice files normally delivered within 24 hours. Please ask ahead for same-day or overnight delivery if needed. Full audio production services are also available.
I’m always happy to take direction and live sessions are available via Source Connect (skipkelly), phone, FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, or other video conference apps. Commercial production and radio imaging services available.
Voice Over Experience
Producer / Voiceover Artist
Conversational, friendly, professional male voiceover, 20's to 50's with a wide vocal range that can produce a variety of different styles, accents, and characters.
• Represented many well-known brands and products, including HBO, Volkswagen, Foster Farms, Disney, Gorton’s Seafood, Harvard, Starbucks, and radio stations all over the country.
• Radio imaging production and voicework for stations including KYSR, WXKS, WKSL, and WFKS.
Program Director / Imaging Producer / Commercial Voiceover Artist
Director of Top 40 97.9 KISS FM, Alternative Project 106.9, Latin Tropical Rumba 106.9, and Classic Hits 107.3 The River. Created content, managed social and online presence, imaged radio station, and oversaw all day-to-day operations.
• Personally launched, wrote for, and imaged Alternative Project 106.9, Classic Hits 107.3 The River, and Latin Tropical (Spanish) Rumba 106.9.
• Imaged and wrote for Top 40 97.9 KISS FM.
• Wrote, voiced and produced successful long-running commercial campaigns for clients.
Program Director / Digital Director / Music Director / Commercial Prod
Worked for various owners at radio stations in Los Angeles (KIIS, KYSR), Boston (WXKS, WAAF, WZOU), Orlando, Denver, Rochester, NY, and the Cayman Islands.
• Voiced and produced radio advertising and endorsement campaigns for a variety of clients.
Television Host / Writer
On-air talent for the UPN Network based out of WBZ / WSBK TV.
• Hosted weekend prime-time show creating the first hosted movie format on national television.
• Was a regular contributing film review writer for the Metro Boston Newspaper.
• Covered local special events as an entertainment reporter.
• Interview footage featured on MTV and Entertainment Tonight.
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
Fast Turnaround Time
3 people said Skip provided files faster than they expected.
1 person said Skip was a professional inside and outside the studio.
1 person said Skip communicated clearly and quickly.
How do I work with Skip Kelly?
You can learn about how Voices works here.