Burra, South Australia, AU • 3:16 PM (ACST) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
40 years ago, my mum and dad told me not to do this.
They'd been on stage, radio and TV, and they knew how gloriously infuriating, frustrating and enjoyable this whole business can be.
I didn't listen to them.
After finishing High School (my first and only spectacular failure), I landed gigs in several regional radio and TV stations and spent about 10 years as an announcer/writer/producer/journo/mail boy.
Then I decided that Freelance was where I wanted to be!
I left the nursery of radio and inflicted myself on the voiceover world, determined to make a fortune as a freelance voice artist.
I subsequently lost 40 kilograms.
.....nobody told me that freelance REALLY meant starving!
I spent the next 4 years at a "Sheltered Workshop for the Intellectually Gifted" (also known as a University), getting a Honours Degree in Biotechnology in 1996. Since then, I've been involved in the Biopharm industry to keep food over my head and a roof on the table.
But: I've never stopped being a voice artist.
For your next commercial, presentation, documentary, cartoon, game or any other project, give me a call.
You'll be pleasantly surprised!
How do I work with Steve Royal?
You can start working with Steve Royal in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Steve Royal to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Royal's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Royal and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Steve Royal?
Payment to Steve Royal is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Royal's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Royal in just a couple of clicks.