Lexington, New York, US
Voice Over Demos
Quality, Schedule and Budget are the three biggest considerations in business and in creating excellent product for your market place. By choosing me, even as a beginner, you will achieve these three goals. I've been in my own business for 14+ years within the education industry and understand the importance of quality voice over, tone, pace, and ultimately costs to you and meeting your schedule. While competitive, working with me will help your budget and give you a quality product.Read More
How do I work with Susan Simpfenderfer?
You can start working with Susan Simpfenderfer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Simpfenderfer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Simpfenderfer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Simpfenderfer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Simpfenderfer?
Payment to Susan Simpfenderfer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Simpfenderfer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Simpfenderfer in just a couple of clicks.