Tara St Michel
Regina, Saskatchewan, CA • 7:32 PM (CST) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
I am able to voice and produce high quality voice overs in any format desired (mp3, wav, aif, m4a). I am equipped with a simple home studio setup consisting of a laptop computer, a microphone stand, a pop filter, a 48v phantom power audio interface, and an industry standard XLR condensor microphone. I can also route my setup through Skype or Discord for either a Skype-to-Skype Patch, a phone patch via Skype, or a Discord voice call.
I offer post-production services to mix and master your project if music and sfx are provided to me for a small additional cost. I can also deliver edited voice files to specification including compression and EQ.
Need copy written for your project? I can write the copy and voice what I've written.
Access to a whisper room is available to me to record at no additional cost if given advance notice to book. I am also available to go into a local studio to record for the cost of the studio time.
How do I work with Tara St Michel?
You can start working with Tara St Michel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tara St Michel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tara St Michel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tara St Michel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tara St Michel?
Payment to Tara St Michel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tara St Michel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tara St Michel in just a couple of clicks.