Voice Over Demos
Corporate Video Narrations
Voiceover for internet application and Flash programs for the web
Voicemail, On-Hold Messages
In a nutshell, my voice is in the medium pitch range with nice low overtones. As an announcer on spots, I can go from friendly announcer to borderline hard sell. As a character in spots, I can easily add touches of humor or tongue-in-cheek cynicism (cynicism a specialty). For educational presentations or e-learning projects, I can deliver a pleasant and engaging read, designed to sound like I know what I'm talking about and that the subject is something the listener should know.Read More
How do I work with Jim Doherty?
You can start working with Jim Doherty in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Doherty to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Doherty's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Doherty and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Doherty?
Payment to Jim Doherty is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Doherty's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Doherty in just a couple of clicks.