Central / Southern Coast, California, US • 7:45 AM (PST) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
thevoiceman™ Voice Bio :
Steve Specializes in Creative Voice Imagery (C.V.I.), to include TV, media commercial consulting, Top 40 / Rock Radio,jazz to alternative,/telephony/voice-matching and tracking/Radio liner voiceing. Dynamic Promos-liners-bumpers and signatures for talk radio, sports. Since 1980.
Steve has been the voice of a variety of projects both worldwide, nationally and locally in southern and central California.
His experience in RADIO / TV marketing, cable, multimedia technology and voice instruction places him among the best in the west!.
His voice can be described as friendly, a favorite of corporate/surgical presentations, but also as authoritative and a baritone, which makes his sound attractive to rock radio, sports TV and financial industrial reads as well as film trailers. Corporations who have chosen Steve's voice for their projects include Xerox, Arrowhead water, Sony, Syntech Technologies, American Express, Internal Revenue Service, California Conservatory Commission SF, Discovery Channel, Warner bros., Cafe`Arts inc Ca. Just to name a few-toot toot.
How do I work with STEVEN Rober?
You can start working with STEVEN Rober in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite STEVEN Rober to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review STEVEN Rober's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire STEVEN Rober and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay STEVEN Rober?
Payment to STEVEN Rober is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with STEVEN Rober's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to STEVEN Rober in just a couple of clicks.