Voice Over Demos
By immersing myself into your products/services I will authenticate your wares through my voice acting skills with much pleasure. I want to be the nasally depressed guy who's car just broke down, the earnest bearer of insurance or even the jerky pointing out ring around the collar to a peer. I want people to say, "hey, that's the Jones Muffler Bearing Guy, I want muffler bearings."Read More
My voice ranges from buttery movie promo guy to senior or borderline strange, I can adjust to most needs within my range. With hero's like Charles Adler, Jim Ward and Mel Blanc, I hope to use them as inspiration in my endeavors. No job too big or small, I will treat them as equals and I'm always professional and courteous to clientele, taking extra time and or specializing in patience, understanding and a job done right, the first time. 1st round of retakes, if needed, always free. I have access to a growing archive of sound efx to enhance those commercials, I'm always adding more.Read More
How do I work with Thumb Bundy?
You can start working with Thumb Bundy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thumb Bundy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thumb Bundy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thumb Bundy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thumb Bundy?
Payment to Thumb Bundy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thumb Bundy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thumb Bundy in just a couple of clicks.