July 1, 2017
House 321, Road 2
Adabor, Dhaka 1207
Subject : Appointment letter forRadio Jockey & Human resource position
Dear Mr .ShohedulHaque,
We are pleased to appoint you as the Radio Jockey & Human Resource at XORENT,with effect from July 1, 2017.
The terms and conditions of this appointment are as follows:
Your reporting line will be Syed EnamulHuq, Business Development Manager.
Your remuneration will be Total 15000 Taka per month.
In addition you will be entitled to benefits as mentioned below :
Festival Bonus : One( 1) Month basic salary per year during the two Eid or your religious festival after serving the company at least one year.
You will be entitled to leave and working hours as per the company policy and in line with laws of the land. The current working hours (which may change in future) in the company is Saturday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Your Job description is detailed out but not limited to below :
Radio Jockey :
• Present music, news, sports, the weather, the time, and commercials
• Interview guests and moderate panels or discussions on their shows
• Announce station programming information, such as program schedules and station breaks for commercials, or public-service information
• Research topics for comment and discussion during shows
• Read prepared scripts on radio or television shows
• Comment on important news stories
• Provide commentary for the audience during sporting events, at parades, and on other occasions
• Develop program content
• Make promotional appearances at public or private events
Human Resource :
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• To develop & implement Policies, procedures relevant to HR & Admin Dept.
• To develop and implement modern HR concepts.
• To operate learning & development culture for employees.
• To manage payroll, compensation & benefits of the company.
• To handle legal & settlement issues relevant to HR & Admin dept.
• To assist Managing Director with Strategic HR functions.
You may terminate this appointment by giving (1) month’s notice after the probation period or salary In lieu thereof. The Company may terminate your service serving a one (1) month’s notice or salary in lieu of. During probation period, the notice period will be one (1) month. However, for any breach of company policy or practice or values or discipline arising out of your conduct, the company reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately.
During the tenure of your employment in the venture, you shall devote your whole working time and attention to the duties entrusted to you and shall make all possible efforts to promote, develop and extend the business to the venture.
You are required to preserve the confidentiality of any information regarding the venture, including – but not limited to – the business model itself, accounts, software, partner, information, deals, staff ( in connection with their employment ), and he know-how : and this obligation shall continue identify. You shall not directly or indirectly engage yourself or be concerned or interested in any other business or activities that is in direct conflict of Xorent.
Should you agree to the above terms and conditions, please sign and return a copy of this letter within 7 working days from the date of this offer or the offer may no longer be valid.
We look forward to welcoming you on board,
Sincerely, Agreed and received by,