Voice Over Demos
Chinese/Chinese (Mandarin)/Chinese (Cantonese) voice over for business, internet video,educational, internet ad, documentaries, podcasting, videogames, television&internet ad, audiobooks, television, animation, internet, commercials, industrials, narrations, training videos, tv projects, educational scripts, IVR prompts, on-hold messages, tutorials, e-learning projects, promos, movie trailers, radio, telephone, voice assistant, technology companies, college campuses, business manifestos, sports, racing and fitness, medical, film narration, izzle reels, spec spots, app teasers, phone systems, e-books, audio books, casual games, cartoon projects, industrial films, web-broadcasts, network programming, television shows, film and cable, and telephony projects.Read More
Fast Turnaround Time
6 people said provided files faster than they expected.
2 people said was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Excellent Audio Quality
1 person said ’s audio quality exceeded their expectations.
Top Games US Inc.
Excellent voice. Great at Mandarin Chinese. Acts with real emotion. I have no complaints whatsoever. Fast turnaround and good communication.
Voices.com (Kyle Holder)
How do I work with Andrew Li?
You can start working with Andrew Li in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Andrew Li to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andrew Li's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andrew Li and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Andrew Li?
Payment to Andrew Li is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andrew Li's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andrew Li in just a couple of clicks.