MADRID, Madrid, ES • 11:38 PM (CET) Local Time
Voice Over Demos
I work from my professional studio where I have a recording space. I have a Notebook - HP 15-AY101NS, i5-7200U, 8GB RAM, 1TB and R5 graphics. Work with Avid Pro Tools 10, Adobe Audition or Audacity.
The microphone of the study is formed by an Avantone CK-7. The Avantone CK-7 is a cardiode condenser microphone, with a FET capsule, is omnidirectional and is tailor-made for the 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 3dB) frequency response. With a low noise level, it has a maximum SPL: 139dB and dimensions: 51 x 187mm.
I have the Audient iD14 sound card, which has a high performance 24/96 kHz Burr Brown AD / DA converter, has up to 10 inputs and 4 outputs (combined).
Recordings can be directed via mobile or online. I deliver in different formats (mp3, wav, aiff ...) via e-mail, WeTransfer, etc. The delivery date of the shipments depending on the complexity and extension of the project, the sooner the better.
How do I work with Vicky Pascual?
You can start working with Vicky Pascual in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vicky Pascual to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vicky Pascual's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vicky Pascual and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vicky Pascual?
Payment to Vicky Pascual is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vicky Pascual's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vicky Pascual in just a couple of clicks.