Voice Over Demos
The most important thing for me, as a voice-over artist, is to do a great job, and make my clients completely happy with my work. I want my clients to consider me as their employee while I am working on their projects. While I bring my experience and expertise to the project, the most important thing is what my clients want and need. This is my pledge to anyone that would consider hiring me as their "voice" to their employees, public etc. I am very easy to work with, communicate with clients excellently, and am very flexible with my availability - I can record at my home studio on any day, at any time (usually), and I am also willing to work in recording studios (which I have enjoyed doing in the past, and will continue to do so). Tell me what you need, and I will do everything I can to provide it to you. If I need to invoice you, I will do so via PayPal, where you can choose to pay via PayPal, or use the option to send a payment directly to me - instructions will be provided on my PayPal invoice.Read More
Great voice, easy to work with, and excellent communication. Highly recommended.
How do I work with Victor Farrow?
You can start working with Victor Farrow in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices account.
- Invite Victor Farrow to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Victor Farrow's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Victor Farrow and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Victor Farrow?
Payment to Victor Farrow is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Victor Farrow's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Victor Farrow in just a couple of clicks.