English (North American), EnglishRead More
Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
North American, US Mid-Atlantic, US West Coast (California, Portland)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames, Voice AssistantRead More
Typically 24 hours on VOs less than 30 minutes.
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
Macbook Pro Audacity
Boss VE-8 Pre-Amp
When I'm not on the high seas singing and playing guitar for the masses , I hop into the vocal booth. :o)
I've voiced for a variety of clients including ...
Steak N Shake
Indiana Wesleyan University
Check out my client reviews to hear what they've had to say !
Voice Over Experience
-Sang and played guitar as a “one man band” onboard 5 different ships across the Caribbean, South Pacific, Australia and American West Coast
-Learned 300+ songs across many genres and decades
-Visible to 2,500 guests each sailing amounting to tens of thousands of interactions.
Nominated for employee of the month (May 2019, December 2019)
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
Young Adult (18-35)
Country, Easy Listening, Folk, Gospel, Holiday, Jazz, Pop, Punk, Rock
As a former cruise ship singer/guitarist for Carnival Cruise Lines I have a versatile vocal tone and range with the ability to sing all genres of music.
I've toured nationally across the US.
Most recently, I've done session musician work , recording vocal and guitar tracks for clients both domestic and abroad.
• Sang and played guitar as a “one man band” onboard 5 different ships across the Caribbean, South Pacific, Australia and American West Coast.
• Nominated for employee of the month (May 2019, December 2019).
• Learned 300+ songs across many genres and decades.
• Visible to 2,500 guests each sailing which amounted to tens of thousands of interactions.
Voice Over Artist / Session Musician
• Voice a wide variety of content including radio spots, brand awareness campaigns, online advertisements, internal training resources, audiobooks and eLearning content.
• Successfully completed projects for clients such as American Express, Lumen, Oracle Corporation, Indiana Wesleyan University and countless others.
• Selected to voice the “Anton Somewhere” Youtube Channel from over 200 competitors. One of our videos has garnered approximately 6M views in 6 months.
• Execute post production tasks such as normalizing audio files, de-essing and breath/click removal in the Audacity software prog
Client ListShow More
How do I work with Kyle Marler?
You can learn about how Voices works here.