English (British), English (Irish), EnglishRead More
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
British, Celtic, Gaelic, Irish, Irish Eastern (Leinster, Dublin), Irish Northern (Ulster, Belfast), Irish Southern (Munster, Cork), Irish Western (Connacht, Galway), ScottishRead More
Voice Over Skills
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames, Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Other (Clean Feed, Session Link Pro, etc), Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser MT4
Computer & Software
Audient iD14 & Scarlett 2i2 Audio interface. Reaper DAW. Izotope RX8 Editor. KRK Rokit RP5 G4 Studio Monitors. HP P3 (Win 10), Alesa Multimix mixer. Sony MDR-7506 cans.
Fully soundproofed and acoustically treated custom built sound studio. Room tone 60Db. High speed internet into studio for remote recording and live direction.
“Voice of Irish Wit and Charm.”
- Full-time Voice Actor with a Broadcast quality Studio and high post-production skills.
- A distinctive, warm and dynamic conversational delivery.
- Professionally trained with an accredited degree in Drama & Theatre.
- I will accept Live direction and Remote recording.
- Quick delivery of high quality finished files Neumann TLM 103 & Sennheiser MK4 microphones.
Voice Over Experience
Multiple characters Voice
Played multiple characters in radio play 'Mrs. Tilly Tolly' for Seoid Productions - RTE JuniorRead More
Freelance Voice Artist on various P2P platformsRead More
Voice of Cork Christmas
Voiceover for Cork City Council's Promo Christmas Video.Read More
Voiceover PromoRead More
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
How do I work with Michael Ryan?
You can learn about how Voices works here.