My voice is very versatile.... - It can sound professional & sophisticated for presentations, - Upbeat energetic, friendly & natural for Radio or TV Commercials. - Warm and deep or warm & light for narrations/audio books.
(Ability to convey the different Characters within Audio Books) - My voice can change character & style to match what is needed for the project. - It can take on different accents & characters for Video Game Voices, Audio Books, & Emotes. I have very strong Voice Acting Skills.
The following are types/ styles of voices that I do: Narrator, Newscaster, Radio Ads, Disney Princess, Warm, Honest, Confident, Compassionate, Dynamic, Fun, energetic, comedic, Friendly, Rough & Tough, Muppet, Funny, Upbeat, Old Woman, Gypsy, Animal Sounds, Young Girl, Baby/ Toddler, Drunk, Sultry, Sexy, Sarcastic, Valley Girl, Snobby, Teenage Girl & Emotes and voices for video game Characters...Among many other voices still being discovered.
Some impersonations/ Sound-a-likes I can do are: Julie Andrews, Katherine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Wicked Witch of the West (W of OZ), Glinda the Good Witch(W of OZ), Among many others still being discovered.
I am also a singer. My voice has been labeled as Mezzo Soprano. I have a 3 1/2 - 4 octave vocal range.... with high notes...a strong mixed belt & legit sound when needed. I can sing in the following styles: Pop, Broadway, Disney, Rock, & some classical. As well as singing in my own style....I can also sing in the styles of Julie Andrews, Judy Garland, Barbara Streisand , Cher, ...among many others.
English (North American), English
British, Cockney, Southern, Brooklyn NY, Yiddish, Irish
Child, Teen, Young Adult, Middle Aged
Cartoons, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Jingles, Television, Internet, Music
I have been working in the voice over industry since June of 2006.
My Voice over credits include:
"Reminder Rosie" - I am the voice of this reminder / alarm clock. (2013) Script included times, dates, and phrases for setting alarm, time, & date. (250 words.) This was a revised edition of the iTalk clock which I voiced 4 years prior)
* "Terminal Happiness" - SDJ Productions - Singer for Film's Theme song & closing Credits sequence. Recorded 2 songs & edited my vocals as well as that of the Acoustic Guitar player in my Home Studio. (2013)
* Welcome Greeting - Phone system greeting for GbyteNetworks, Inc.
*Warmage Battlegrounds Video Game - Trailer Narration & Video Game Tutorial - recorded at Center City Film & Video in Phildelphia, PA - Burst Online Entertainment
*"Ethical Dilemmas in The Investment Industry" - E-Learning Course for CFA Institute - Voiced Avatar of business professional "Ana". - Home Studio & then to CFA institute for final edit.
* "The Wizard of OZ" - An Illustrated & Interactive Children's Book - narrated & character voices - recorded in Home studio & then sent to client for final edit/addition of music.
* "Paragard" - Medical Promotional Sales DVD for Pharmaceutical company
* "Campaign for Real Fear" : Short Story Compilation - Action Audio
1) "Shades Of Blue" by: Catherine MacLeod (Voiced Entire Story)
2) "Big Brother Little Sister" by: Sam Fleming (Voiced Entire Story)
3) "Sanctuary" by: Katherine Hughes (Voiced Entire Story)
4) "The Exchange" by: Eileen Chao(Voiced Entire Story)
5) "Under the Microscope" by: Donald Jacob Uitvlugt (Voiced female voice for one paragraph)Recorded & Edited at Maggie M. Home Studio
* "Vantage" - 2 Local spots - one :30 Radio & one :60 TV - aired in Denver Colorado.
* "Kyolic Garlic Supplement" - :60 radio spot - Female Talk Show Host/ Interviewer - Voice Over Island Studios
* Alcon - AcrySof Lens - :60 radio Commercial
* "Zee Medical" - Main Inbound Greeting/ Phone Prompts/ & individual Mailbox Greetings. - Maggie M Home Studio
* "Virgin Islands Health Services" - :60 VO for PSA Video - For The Department of Health & Human Services in The Virgin Islands. Maggie M. Home Studio & then to S Films for video edit.
* "Deadly Consequences" - SDJ Productions - Singer for Film's Theme song & closing Credits sequence. Recorded & edited my vocals as well as that of the Acoustic Guitar player in my Home Studio.
* "Buried Treasure" - Video Game - Fortune Teller/ Gypsy (Narrator & Character lines) - Oberon Media
* "PGE" Platinum Groove Entertainment/ New Hot Music.com & JustRewardMe.com - 2 Corporate Office phone system with multiple mailboxes & selections. (750 words)
* "Elemental" - Video Game Introduction Narration Recorded at Mason B. Fisher Studios
* "NPTN Flash Video tour for website" (3 1/2 minute script) ETR consulting LLC.
* Viper Studios - I am an ongoing voice for hire with this studio in Philadelphia , PA.
* "Halloween USA" - 12 in store promos recorded at Viper Records Studios Philadelphia , PA.
* ACTION AUDIO Audio Books - I am an ongoing narrator for Audio books with this company.
* "PIXIE WARRIOR" - Audio Book. Written by Rachel de Vienne. Through Action Audio. Published by Drollerie Press - Science Fiction Fantasy book. Narrator (Teenage Female Pixie voice of lead character) & distinguished over 34 other different characters in the book - male, female, very young to very old . Voiced humans, pixies, animals, & dragons. I also sung (where there was a pixie song & 2 prophecy songs)in the audio book in 3 of the chapters. ( I wrote the vocal score - Music notes not the lyrics - to go with the Instrumental background music that was provided.)
* 4 "Short Dialogues/ Scenes" - Discover Link
I have been hired for 4 different short dialogue projects through this company.
* 2 E-Learning courses - InterMediaPost for "Fairleigh Dickinson University" - I was hired by InterMediaPost to record 2 course Summaries.
- "Business Ethics Course" - 30 pages.
- "Human Motivation and Behavior" - 3 1/2 pages.
* "iTalk Clock" -"Sensory Inc." I am the voice of the alarm clock. Script included times, dates, and phrases for setting alarm, time, & date. (279 words.) Also did 2 sets of additional greeting lines.
* "Vincent Court Christmas Light Show Spectacular" - :30 Narration that people would hear when they enter & tour a Christmas light show display. It was requested that I do a Sound-A-Like of Julie Andrews for the VO. I did a sound-a-like of her voice with the script provided.
* "Statesman" - 30 second TV Commercial for Austin, TX Newspaper. (I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to Scott Rice Films for final edit to match video.)
* "JumpGate Evolution" Video Game and Soundtrack CD by Net Devil, LTD
- My voice role - Vocalist 3 minute song.
- Mason B. Fisher Studios.
* "Warfare" - Video Game - Female News Announcer - 6 paragraphs. I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to SCA Studios for final editing.)
* "Dual Armed" Replay Media. Online Flash Video Game .- Voiced: Girl Hero (10 lines and 3 emotes)
I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to Replay Media for final editing.)
* "Sunrise" Video Game - Voiced Character: Jennifer ( 145 lines ) - I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to SCA Studios for final editing.)
* "Greene Funeral Service" (4 pages)16 Messages for on hold phone system. I recorded in my home studio & sent the tracks back to INFOHOLD for music underscore.
* "Westview Gardens" (4 Pages)16 Messages for on hold phone system. I recorded in my home studio & sent the tracks back to INFOHOLD for music underscore.
* "Aurora" Video Game - Voiced 3 female Characters: Reporter, Librarian, and Helene.
I recorded in my home studio & sent SCA Studios the tracks for final editing.
* "Little Busy Bodies Daycare" - Outgoing greeting & voice mail options VO.
* "Collingswood Sew & Vac Store" - Outgoing phone message & voice mail options.
* "MSAA" - various Phone System recordings over a 5 year period.
* "Fall From Space" - Voice Over in Film.
- Female Newscaster VO.
- A short Student Film directed by John Horowitz.
- Filmed & Voice Over Recorded at Rowan University.
6 Submission Demos Recorded at Mason B. Fisher Studios:
* "Warmage Battleground" (Narration Sample for trailer)
* "Elemental" - Video Game - narration sample
* Lego Universe online game: My voice roles - Emotes for Lego Game Characters.
* "Section 8" - Online Video Game - Singing vocals to music written by Mason B. Fisher.
* "Jumpgate" - Online video game - Singing vocals to music written by Mason B. Fisher.
* (Untitled) Sci-Fi Fantasy video game.
My voice roles - Narrator, Irish lass, fairy, Goblin, & British Queen.
* (Untitled) Alien Invasion video game: My voice roles - Woman Soldier, Woman Citizen, & Little girl.
Voice Over Coach: Charles McKibben (Vo Talent & Coach) Sept.2008 - May 2011. ( I do consult with him still on occasion & am listed as a VO Talent on His Website where I obtain VO work as well. )
"Introduction to Professional Voice Acting" - Class at Camden County College.
"Auditioning for TV, Commercials & Film" -
Class taught by Kathy Donahue Talent Management.
Richard Stockton College: 1990-1993
Major: Performing Arts w/ concentration in Acting
Minor: English Literature
Wildwood Catholic High School:
1986-1990 - Graduated
I have been training my singing voice with vocal instructions for 20 years. My most recent teacher is Melissa Perry
I have won awards in many Singing Competitions & also in Forensics Speech Competitions (Poetry & Prose)
- Over 20 years experience on the theatre stage. With over 50 stage performances under my belt - Mostly musical theatre with 90% being a lead or secondary lead role.
This training helped with different character developments. It also helped in learning new accents and dialects.
A huge part of acting on stage is delivery of your lines...You need to understand and know why you are saying a line & what it is you are trying to get across to the audience.
Being natural at delivery is important.
Behringer B-1 Cardoid Condenser Microphone (w/ shock mount & windscreen)
Dell computer and Cool Edit Pro 2 recording software
BBE Sonic 362 Maximizer, Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer,Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro-XL Compressor (noisegate), AKG M 7 0 Headphones, Musicianns Gear Mic stand w/ fixed boom, and Klipsch THX speakers & subwoofer.
E-mail, FTP, regular mail, and overnight mail. I am also able travel to a designated studio in my area to record.
This depends on the job at hand. Most Voice Over jobs I can do within 2 hours to 48 hours.....If the job is an audio book it depends on the length of the book.
I am able to record, edit, and send finished Quality tracks.
Ability to add Sound Effects and Instrumental Music as a background to my voice...I have a Free Domain Sound Effect & Music Library solely for VO work that I am able to pull from. I also have an Acoustic guitar / bass player on hand for recording Instrumental music.
If needed.....I am willing to travel to a studio in my area to put down voice tracks. I live in an area where there are many studios available to me so I can go to a studio if requested in NJ , NYC, Philadelphia - PA, DE, or Wash. DC.
I can send files via FTP - As long as you are able to supply me with a site to upload to (along with the information I need to upload the completed project) -I can use FTP to transfer audio files. I use "FileZilla" or "YouSendIt" , but am open to using other FTP Sites if provided with uploading information.
I work out of my Professional Home Recording Studio.
I recorded a Short Story compilation & an Audio book for this company.Action Audio
- Audio Book available through Audible. -
Using my Home recording studio - I have recorded & edited E-learning courses for Fairleigh Dickinson University...ranging between 4 pages to 60 pages.InterMediaPost
I worked on rushed deadlines for this company & they have said how much they enjoy working with me & that what i send in is of excellent quality. I am on file with them for future work.
I have worked with this studio since 2006 and received ongoing work. I work on video games voices, emotes, & also sing for background on Video games.Mason B. Fisher Studios
My voice can be heard singing on the JUMPGATE EVOLUTION Soundtrack CD and Videogame.
I voiced the entire corporate office Phone system for this company. Brian O'Connor who is the president/ owner has said how pleased he is with what I voiced.PGE / New Hot Music
I completed many voice prompts (over 650 words) for the iTalkClock that is available on Amazon...and was also featured on QVC.Neutrano Inc.
I am on file with this studio for both voice over work & singing work. I have completed 12 In store promos through this studio which is located in Philadelphia ,PA.Viper Studios
Alcon, SDJ Productions, Oberon Media, PGE / New Hot Music, Viper Studios, Action Audio, InterMediaPost, Sensory Inc., SCA Studios, Mason B. Fisher Studios,
DiscoverLink, Info On Hold, Replay Media, Little Busy Bodies, Collingswood Sew & Vac, MSAA, NPTN,
Neutrano Inc., Drollerie Press.
Hire Maggie for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Maggie Mustico about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.