Deep, resonant, mature baritone voice from experienced educator and health professional who has produced and narrated educational videos. Authoritative, concerned, and believable. Topics range from commercial to hi-tech and medical. Voice quality can range from mellow and conversational to gritty and dramatic.
English (North American), English (British)
English (North American)
Middle Aged, Senior
Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Jingles, Podcasting, Television, Internet
• Video clip producer and narrator for graduate education
• University lecturer
• Continuing education presenter
• Research conference presenter
• Baritone voice training at Music Dept., George Washington University and Levine School of Music
• Commercial Voiceover Course, National Arts Television, Feb.-May, 2014
• Voiceover Class, Actors Connection in New York City, 2014
• Vocal performance classes, Music Dept., George Washington University, and The Levine School of Music, 1998 - 2003
• Contributing writer, The Atlantic
• Ph.D., Psychology, George Mason University, 1992
• B.S., University of Chicago. Reporter for The Maroon and U. of C. Radio.
• American Psychological Association, Member
Mac, Pro Tools
Sound-insulated recording booth
E-mail or thumb drive
24-48 hours for most jobs
Voiceovers, commercials, public service announcements, corporate, medical, movie trailers, documentaries
Professional recording studio available.
Hire Bob for voice-over work. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Bob Lavine about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.