Submitting a Podcast to iTunes
Submitting to the two leading podcast distributors and gaining acceptance is key to your podcasts' overall success
iTunes - How to Submit Your Podcast to iTunes
- Open the iTunes program.
- Sign-in to the iTunes Music Store. You may need to create an account if you don't have already one.
- Within the Music Store, there is a section called "Podcasts" on the left hand side menu bar. Click on "Podcasts".
- Click on "Submit a Podcast" on the left hand side menu bar.
- Enter in your podcast feed URL.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions provided.
Written by David Ciccarelli
Next: List of Podcast Directories