Voice Over • Television Ad
home owners may have lead paint in their home - which is harmful to children.
English (North American)
Middle Aged (35-54)
Note: Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and may contain errors.
buildings built before 1950 likely contain old lead based paint does from lead. Paint can be harmful to young Children because it settles on window sills, floors and places where Children play and put their toys. If you live in an older home, talk to your child's doctor about a blood lead test. Order a free kit to find Let dust in your home at main dot gov slash healthy homes. This message brought to you by the City of Portland Public Health Division and the Jonty Gorman Foundation.