About Frank Sanderson
I have a mature, versatile voice that works quite well in most applications. In addition to this, I'm easy to work with, I know how to listen & take direction and am focused & professional about my work. I'm a native (US) English speaker who was born in Sydney, Australia but grew up & attended school in Southeastern Massachusetts before later relocating to Stockholm, Sweden. I've been doing voice over, e-learning, narration & media related work since 1997.
• English copy writing/proof reading
• Multi-lingual translation & VO production
• Sound design, scoring & jingles
• Audio vignettes & sound logos
I've been doing sound design, voice-over, engineering and production work since 1997. I can offer complete production solutions that include voice, sound design and even custom musical compositions. Additional examples of my work as well as customer references can be found on my website:
Partial Client list:
Volvo Ocean Race
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Swedish Steel Prize
SaVoa member 09015Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Voices.com (Michael Di Lullo)
Great work, Frank - thank you!
How do I work with Frank Sanderson?
You can start working with Frank Sanderson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Frank Sanderson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Frank Sanderson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Frank Sanderson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Frank Sanderson?
Payment to Frank Sanderson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Frank Sanderson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Frank Sanderson in just a couple of clicks.