About Greg Crable
In the 70s, I attended Columbia School of Broadcasting, and was given favorable critiques by instructors & on-air announcers on the following areas:
* Voice Delivery-(strong),
* Non-Regionalism-(-(strong)(big in the 70s),
* Word Emphasis-(great enthusiasm),
Though I didn't achieve my childhood wish to become an on-air announcer, I've ever-since used my voice to make a living as a telemarketing professional, holding many B-2-B, and business-to-consumer positions in direct sales, customer service, appointment-setting, etc,.
Many of these jobs were commission-based, and relied completely on the strength of the employee's voice power & range, product knowledge, persuasive persistance, and assertiveness in order to achieve maximum results leading to increased company revenues.
I was able to meet and exceed performance standards on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, over a period of years, for most of the employers I've worked for.
Industries in which I've worked include the following:
* Insurance (LTC & Annuities)
* Print Media Advertising
* Advertising Specialties (Ad Specs)
* Financial Services (Investment Brokerage)
* Educational Software
* Promotional Marketing (Timeshares)
* Many others, all involving the use of my voice and a telephone.
Currently, I work part-time as a commission-based, telephone fundraiser for several local and national charity organizations.
Though I may have limited voice-over, real-world experience, I am strategically positioned to take on jobs immediately in 2011, working directly from my home-office, doing that which I enjoy- using my voice in service to others, and being fairly compensated for my work.
My home-office environment is offers no distractions, and is totally state-of-the-art, all virtual, with high-speed (LAN) Internet access, digital communications, printers, a scanner, 2 copiers, 2 pcs, and a blackberry for mobile email, mp-streaming, and voice contact. I am in the process of upgrading necessary software and hardware equipment, in order to produce a premier-quality output.
I am currently looking for opportunities to prove myself and my capabilities.
- I have a strong work ethic.
- I believe in delivering what I promise.
- I am loyal to my client/employer.
- I am intelligent, and learn fast.
- I believe you will enjoy working with me, and will NOT experience what phone pros call 'Buyers' Remorse'.
Thank You for considering me.
What is your project? Call or email me to discusss.
All reasonable projects considered.
Professional Teleservices (25+ years)Read More
(Personal, professional, business & employment references are available upon your request, at the time of your consideration of myself as a candidate for selection. Just ask me!)Read More
H.S. Chicago, Ill. (Graduated/Diploma)
College, Chicago, Ill. (No Degree)
Columbia School of Broadcasting- (No Degree)
How do I work with Greg Crable?
You can start working with Greg Crable in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Crable to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Crable's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Crable and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Crable?
Payment to Greg Crable is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Crable's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Crable in just a couple of clicks.