Hong Kong, HK
About Lavinia Chan
I enjoy working with words, no matter it is through vocal expression or through writing. I make use of my voice to get across business and educational messages in a professional manner, and act different characters when given the opportunity to do so.
I have been working as an interpreter and translator (English/Cantonese/Mandarin) in Hong Kong for more than 10 years. I conducted simultaneous interpretation in conferences and meetings, press conference and other occasions. Moreover, I also translate business, legal, educational and technical documents.
My dream - branching out to voice over work. I have been listening to radio drama for a long long time. The artists of radio drama are my instructors. Besides, I was a member of the Hong Kong Red Cross Puppet Show team. Through bringing entertainment to the public, I learnt a lot. I am ready to take the challenge. Give my best and help clients to achieve their vision and mission.
customer oriented, dedicated to help clients achieve their vision through quality serviceRead More
Degree (studied Economics and Psychology)
A qualified interpreter/translator for English/Cantonese(mother tongue)/Mandarin
How do I work with Lavinia Chan?
You can start working with Lavinia Chan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lavinia Chan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lavinia Chan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lavinia Chan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lavinia Chan?
Payment to Lavinia Chan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lavinia Chan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lavinia Chan in just a couple of clicks.