DemosView All (11)
About Tony Waldman
Tony is the voice of Mr. Monopoly in Hasbro's Monopoly Junior app and is Source Connect ready at home for your voiceover needs! He has also voiced national and international commercial and radio spots including Coca-Cola's product Surge and its return to Burger King, narrated voices in the Harry Potter: Hogwart's Mystery game app, played the lead character in the hit indie video game The Slater, brought life to E! Entertainment's Kentucky Derby spot for Visit the USA, voiced a Peavey Electronics video for DJ and co-founder of Public Enemy, Keith Shocklee., and has recorded for many more projects in various genres Tony Waldman's voice : a wide range from cheerful teen to James Earl Jones to the oldest man on the block who's always yelling at the neighbors' kids! A charismatic, genuine, friendly, millennial and reassuring voice that can morph into an aggressive and tough Wolverine type character. Tony has been compared to a diverse cast of people including Jon Hamm, Will Arnett, John Krasinski, Tom Waits, Mike Rowe, Paul Rudd, Barry White, James Earl Jones, Matt Damon, David Attenborough, Sam Elliott, Morgan freeman, Ving Rhames, Josh Lucas, Chris Pratt, and Bradley Cooper. Whether you need voices for your commercials, radio, TV, video games, or any kind of business, Tony is up for any challenge and enjoys them all equally. So far, he can be heard on a Burger King internet ad, in an E! Entertainment Kentucky Derby spot, in the Harry Potter game app, educational materials, the radio, video games, and Youtube (videos from the Gumbino channel with over 1 million views). He was trained by veteran voice actors Jay Snyder (lead voices on the anime Yu-Gi-Oh) and Shelly Shenoy (lead voices on Telltale's The Walking Dead, Batman, Game of Thrones, etc.). I'm excited to work with those who are captured by my voice and think it will greatly benefit their product!Read More
I can record, edit, mix, and master from home as well as use Source Connect, Skype, and phone for remote sessions.Read More
• Internet Video: Burger King ad (the return of the Coca-Cola product, Surge), E! Entertainment, Round, Cliqz, Round, Alera Group • Video Games : (character voices in the Harry Potter: Hogwart's Mystery app, lead voice in the The Slater, voice effects in iFun4all's Serial Cleaner and 4 characters in Grundislav Games's Lamplight City) • Internal Videos : Walmart, Lay's, Animated Storyboards • Radio : - Ad Council, Aflalo Communications Inc., Angelo's Rock Orphanage • Movie / Game Trailers : Para Bellum Wargames Ltd, Cabes Productions • Movies / TV : Filmpark production & studios, Invisible Films • Educational : Characters in Leif Einarsson's work for education simulations. Teacher for 13 years who has recorded English activities and songs for two Japanese Boards of Education • Youtube : Gumbino's Channel (millions of views), Anthony J. Musso (Architect)Read More
Coca-Cola (Internet Ad - Commercial) Burger King (Internet Ad - Commercial) E! Entertainment (Digital) NBC (Digital) Hasbro (Mr. Monopoly) Walmart (Internal Video - Corporate) Lay's (Corporate) Jam City (Harry Potter Game App) Keith Shocklee of Public Enemy (digital) Animated Storyboards (Corporate) Surge (Internet Ad) Peavey Electronics (digital) Round (fintech app - digital) Cliqz (Internet Ad) Versus (Commercial production) iFun4all (video games) Grundislav Games (video games) Ad Council (radio) Cloudphone (radio) Aflalo Communications Inc. (Radio) Para Bellum Wargames Ltd (Video Game Trailers) Alera Group (Insurance company, Corporate) Odd Bleat (Digital) Gumbino (Youtube - Animated) Leif Einarsson, Visual Effects Supervisor (Educational) Filmpark production & studios (movie dubbing) Cabes Productions (Movie Trailer) Laina Interactive (game developer) Invisible Films (TV voice in movie) MiLa Media PlushNYC MD Recording Studios Grovo Learning Inc. (Educational) DIVER - The Animated Series (Various Voices) Nick Fiore, Filmmaker - Internet Rob Zahn, Video Game Composer - Corporate Anthony J. Musso, Architect - Digital Mie Board of Education (Japan) Yokkaichi Board of Education (Japan) Angelo's Rock Orphanage (radio) Voices.com (Pharmaceutical)Read More
Intensive VO Training with veteran voice actors Jay Snyder (lead voices on the anime Yu-Gi-Oh) and Shelly Shenoy (lead voices on Telltale's The Walking Dead, Batman, Game of Thrones, etc.) Workshops led by VO Casting Director Andy Roth (New York City) Anime and Audition Intensive with Brittany Lauda and Tyler Walker (both of Funimation) Columbia University's Teachers College, New York, NY Master of Arts in TESOL, May 2012 College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA Bachelor of Liberal Arts in Music with an Asian Studies Concentration, May 2005Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (21)
Fast Turnaround Time
3 people said Tony provided files faster than they expected.
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Tony followed directions to deliver the project.
1 person said Tony communicated clearly and quickly.
Tony is awesome and I cannot recommend him more highly. He was the voice of Mr. Monopoly in our Monopoly Junior app. He made the whole process so seamless for us. He is friendly, super talented and so great to work with. We often needed new lines recorded or if there were any redo's he did it with a smile and always turned it around within hours. He was a critical part of the project, a great communicator and always came through for us. Thank you Tony!
Pratt & Miller
I was very happy with Tony's work and that I chose him for the lead role in my video game. Highly recommended!Alessandro Laina (game developer and 3D artist)
It was a genuine pleasure getting to listen to your work and I can not WAIT for the world to hear what you can do as well. Very much looking forward to working with you again soon!Voices.com (Stephanie Dickson)
Excellent performance , excellent collaboration 10/10 !MD Recording Studios
How do I work with Tony Waldman?
You can start working with Tony Waldman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tony Waldman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tony Waldman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tony Waldman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tony Waldman?
Payment to Tony Waldman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tony Waldman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tony Waldman in just a couple of clicks.