Los Angeles, California, US
I am an Italian voiceover talent living in Los Angeles. After more than 15 years of experience I can confidently say that the flexibility of my voice allows me to perform the most different characters whit a large age range: from drama to cartoon, from kids to elderly. I also have extensive experience as ADR Director, radio personality, television broadcast, promotional and instructional video, corporate presentation and documentary. Since 2005 I've been working as the On-air Italian television commentator for high-profile award shows like the Academy Awards, the Emmy Awards, and the Grammys Resume and references are available upon request.
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Movie Trailers, Radio, Television, Videogames
June 2005 – 2013 E! Entertainment Television Los Angeles, CA
E! Networks is the world’s largest producer and distributor of entertainment news and lifestyle-related programming.
Voiceover Talent - Translator
• On-air Italian television commentator for high-profile award shows like the Academy Awards, the Emmy Awards, and the Grammys
• Female Italian announcer for Promos.
April 2012 – Assassin’s Creed Los Angeles, CA
Is an award-winning video game series that currently consists of four main games, four spin-off games, and several short films.
• Dubbed the female lead character Sophia Sartor, a Venetian-Ottoman bookshop owner
July 2011 – Voiceover express Los Angeles, CA Present a division of Carasmatic Productions, Inc. VoiceOver Talent - Translator
• Dubbing internet commercials and presentations, corporate training videos, instructional videos, e-learning projects.
January 2008 – Present One World Language Solutions Los Angeles, CA
A language service provider of language training, translation and interpretation as well as voice- overs and subtitling
• Dubbing and translating movies, documentaries, corporate training videos and instructional videos.
September 2008 – Present Transperfect Los Angeles, CA
A family of companies providing global business services in over 170 languages
• Dubbing and translating documentaries, corporate training videos and instructional videos.
July 2007 – Live Premiere “Boeing 787 Unveiling” Seattle, WA
Italian presenter for the 787 Dreamliner Rollout, hosted by Tom Brokaw.
The 787 Dreamliner premiered before public and was live across 42 satellite TV
Networks around the globe on July 8, 2007
Aug. 2002 - Present SDI Media Burbank, CA
The global leader in subtitling, language dubbing and multimedia translation providing in-territory dubbing services in over 30 languages
Voiceover Talent, Translator
• Dubbing “Fashion Police” after-show for Academy Awards, Golden Globes, SAG, Grammy, Emmy and Critics Choice
• Translated and dubbed the Michael Jackson Trial Promo
• Voice-match dubbing for film, episodic television, and animation including Gilmore Girls, Kiss Me Stupid, Tarzan, ER, Scooby Doo and the Flintstones
• Dubbed numerous instructional videos including Winsor Pilates - Maximum Fat Burning Work out
March. 2001 - 2009 Marcland International Communications Burbank, CA
Specializes in foreign language translation, voice-over dubbing, and subtitling for the film and television industry
Voiceover Talent, Translator, Director
• Translated, adapted, directed, coordinated casting and dubbed movies and promos including The Astronaut Farmer, K-19: The Widowmaker, Solaris
• Dubbed many instructional corporate videos like Crucial Conversations, Cambro Shelves and Florida Heath State
July 2000 – 2006 Digital Post Burbank, CA
A digital audio sound design and post-production company specializing in radio and TV spots, film and video audio mixing, multimedia and general audio
Voiceover Talent, Translator
• Translated and dubbed big-name talent like Angelina Jolie, Renee Zellweger, Ashley Judd in films such Life or Something like It, Down with Love and High Crimes
July 2000 – Present JBI Localization Canoga Park, CA
Industry leader in localization of productions for U.S. and Foreign Markets, Providing complete services for Multimedia, Games, Film, Video, Web, and Corporate Communications
Voiceover Talent - Translator
• Dubbed interactive videogames performing in different characters from kids to elderly like Jack the Ripper
• Dubbed numerous instructional corporate videos like APC InfraStruXure™ Tour and Intel Pentium
Feb. 1999 –Present Cinemagnetics North Hollywood, CA
Present Specializes in producing dubbed audio for the major airlines and provides a full advertising production service for TV and radio markets
ADR director, Voiceover Talent and Translator
• Translated, adapted, directed and dubbed lead actresses in numerous feature films such In Secret, Jane Eyre, Silver Lining, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, The blind side, Osage County
• Voice-match dubbing for movie, TV shows and cartoons such Extremity, Carrington, Night Mother and Xena
March 1999 – 2003 KTYM 1460 AM Hollywood, CA
L.A. a weekly radio program in Italian on KTYM 1460 AM
• Co-hosted weekly 90-minute Italian radio show in Los Angeles detailing American/Italian life in an irreverent and comedic way
• Wrote and performed in a 28-episode Italian radio play called The Cat ‘O Eight Tales
• Interviewed Italian celebrities of the music industry such Vasco Rossi
• Recorded various commercial announcement for local business
Graduated in 1995 Rome, Italy
• Voiceover-acting diploma 1994 (Laboratorio di esercitazioni sceniche diretto da GIGI PROIETTI)
MXL - V250
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition 6
Payment to Anna Tuveri is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Anna Tuveri.
To invite Anna Tuveri to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.