DemosView All (20)
About Brian Rowland
★ A true voice actor with unique and convincing animation voices, characters and accents.
★ Film and video presentation narration and sizzle reels.
★ Excellent commercial voice for auto and technology sectors, as well as political/PAC ads.
Specialist with accents and character voices. Commercial and narration available in varying delivery styles and voice tones. Natural voice for political commercials and narrations. Clean, clear, diction, delivered in the power range and voice you desire, recorded with very high quality and extensive effort to meet your satisfaction.
Need proof? Listen to each of my voice demos under the demo tab!
• Radio and Television "booth" announcing (sweepers, image liners, etc.)
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Although I am new to Voices.com, I have a lengthy background in radio, TV, live on-air and in production. I was on my first radio spot with my dad (a radio station owner and local celeb) when I was 4 years old!
* Unique natural middle-aged smooth to gristly voice.
* Flexible character voice with characters that range from laid back Caribbean fishermen, drunk pirates, Australians, New Yorkers, British elites, evil dark overlords, and truly, much more. Dark and evil characters are very suitable for video games, animations, etc.
* A corral full of credible U.S. southern, wild west, prospector and cowboy voices.
Describe your concept, and let me try to develop a unique voice for you.
Sample List of Past and Present Clients:
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia "King Abdullah Financial District - Vision 2030"
- Bogle Vinyards/Franklin Pictures Agency (Video and Mobile App for Phantom Wines)
- Phil Bredesen U.S. Senate Campaign
- Tom Bush BMW (Radio/TV)
- Scott Honda (Radio/TV)
- Mike Davidson Ford (Radio)
- Tallahassee Ford (Radio)
- Wallace Chevrolet (Radio)
- Crosby Nissan (Radio)
- Walker-Jones Chevrolet (Radio)
- Cisco Ford (Radio)
- Baja Beach Club (Radio)
- The Warehouse Nightclub (Radio)
- Pappa's Nightclub (Radio)
- The Moon Nightclub (Radio and in-house promos)
- Saturday's Family Haircare (National TV/Print)
- Wood You Furniture (Radio)
WQIK - Jacksonville
WAIA - Jacksonville
WQHI - Tallahassee
WOWD - Tallahassee
WJAD - Albany
WBGA/WFGA - Brunswick
WTLV-TV12 - Jacksonville
Florida State University, dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Marketing, and Communications. Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D. degree, admitted by FL and GA Bar.
Reviews 5.0View All (5)
Brian was fast and reliable. Perfect voice for my project.
Brian's work was excellent, he hit the exact accent we were looking for while still making it understandable for our audience. Files were delivered quickly and with a few pacing options.
great job and speed, efforts and dedication.
I've known and worked with Brian for nearly 30 years. He's as dependable as the day is long and will never miss a deadline. Just tell him what you're looking for and he'll either crush it or tell you up front that he's not the voice for the job. He grew up behind a microphone and knows when to jab and when to punch the lines. You won't find yourself slating a ton of takes.Michael Carr - Mummy Cat Productions
Thank you for the recent voice work for our nightclub. We were very pleased with the results and several people have already commented on ‘the great new voice’! We also appreciate the quick turnaround time (24 hours). We will definitely be contacting your company in the future when our next round of drops need to be produced.John Summers - The Moon Entertainment Venue - Tallahassee, FL
If you're looking for Quality, Experience and Friendly Service, then Brian is your VOICE! I have always been able to count on Brian and SO CAN YOU!Mac Davis - Macs! Marketing and Creative Services
How do I work with Brian Rowland?
You can start working with Brian Rowland in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Rowland to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Rowland's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Rowland and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Rowland?
Payment to Brian Rowland is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Rowland's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Rowland in just a couple of clicks.