Tampa, Florida, US • 12:03 AM Local Time
About Frank Navarrete
Art Director/Copywriter (SPA) by trade. Working as an Art Director I was always on the other side of the microphone but the job of the voice talent is something that I appreciate, respect and something I'd like to pursue.Read More
More than 10 years of experience on art direction, translation, localization and trans-creation from English to Spanish. Managed a 30+ people team of graphic designers, translators and copywriters. Worked with national accounts like The Home Depot, Victoria's Secret, Chivas Regal, Toyota, HBO Latino, among others.Read More
Bachelors in Advertising and more than 25 years of experience in the advertising industry.Read More
How do I work with Frank Navarrete?
You can start working with Frank Navarrete in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Frank Navarrete to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Frank Navarrete's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Frank Navarrete and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Frank Navarrete?
Payment to Frank Navarrete is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Frank Navarrete's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Frank Navarrete in just a couple of clicks.