About Bob Breeding
Bob might be called somewhat of a "late bloomer". This could explain his rich, mellow, mature, deep register vocal range. In his 20+ year acting career, he has been seen and heard, literally, all around the world.
With Bob, you will hear your brother, your father or even your grandfather. His range can cover them all.
Performing since the late 80's. On camera, VO's, print
Previous clients include:
Film house - AFRTS
Chevron Lubricants Division
Kubota Lawn Tractors
Ford Motor Credit Corporation
Fruit of the Loom
Gates Rubber Corporation
Ashland Oil Company
ABC Sports - Monday Night Football
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Youngstown State University
Master of Arts in Communication - Western Kentucky University
The Actors School - Nashville
How do I work with Bob Breeding?
You can start working with Bob Breeding in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Breeding to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Breeding's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Breeding and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Breeding?
Payment to Bob Breeding is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Breeding's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Breeding in just a couple of clicks.