About Jeff Reim
Clear and smooth, natural baritone voice for any copy. Extremely versatile, with a wide variety of character voices. Impressions and impersonations -- a fast study in mimicking virtually any voice and speech pattern within my wide vocal range. Warm and trustworthy for business/professional pieces, fun and energetic for upbeat commercials, and multiple, distinct voices for animation, video games or audiobooks.Read More
Recording: vocals, sound FX, MIDI-sequenced music;
Production: mixing tracks, encoding sound files (MP3, WMA, WAV, etc.); burning onto CD or DVD, including Lightscribe labeling
Delivery: Files sent through e-mail or an online download service, CDs or DVDs sent through mail
My experience in voiceover ranges from 10-second bits in radio ads to many hours of audiobook narration.
A few examples of some voiceover work I've done:
- AUDIOBOOK: Bob Crane - The Definitive Biography,
- Pennsylvania Lottery radio spot,
- Commerce Bank radio spot featuring "Rod Serling" impression,
- "Introducing Exelon Energy" multi-media piece,
- Multi-media video announcer for Slack, Inc.
- In-house training video narration for the Siemens Co.
- Narration for Johnson & Johnson industrial video,
- Live internet broadcast "Webinar" Host for MMT Solutions,
- Over 100 edited hours of audiobook narration for the MacGraw-Hill company (a series of Elementary-High School Science textbooks)
Aside from other voice-overs, I have done many on-camera jobs that have been based on my vocal characterizations:
- A parody of "Rod Serling" in a pharmaceutical sales video for Ortho-Biotech
- The "Roadrunner" (Meep-meep!) in an ad for Road Runner Internet
- Two national commercials in which I played a wise-cracking mobster-type Cockroach for the National Pest Management Association
- A viral video ad for PICPA (the PA Institute for Certified Public Accountants), in which I played a CPA performing the role of "Luke Skywalker" in an Empire Strikes Back Parody, and "Renault" in a parody of the final scene from Casablanca .
Excellent SINGER -- Wide-range Lyric Baritone;
IMPRESSIONS -- including: Bullwinkle Moose, Mickey Mouse, Christopher Lloyd, Rod Serling, Kermit the Frog, Rowlf the Dog, Elmo, The Count, Dudley Moore, Sean Connery, Peter Lorre, Edward G. Robinson, Jimmy Stewart, Willie Nelson, The SIMPSONS characters, Katherine Hepburn, Joan Rivers, Patricia Neal, Julia Child, Ed Wynn, Ray Romano, Brad Garret, Winnie the Pooh, Bill Clinton, John Houseman, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Jack Nicholson and many, many, many, more!
Characters: Anyone, anywhere, at any age, in any time.
Carol M. Ford
Author Mike Ink
Johnson & Johnson
B.A. in Speech/Theatre from Glassboro State College (now Rowan University), NJ;
Magna Cum Laude; GPA 3.74
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
As always, professional and courteous, and recording performed exactly as requested. Highly recommended!
Excellent, as always. Professional, friendly exchange with fast delivery. Highly recommended!
Jeff Reim is an exceptional talent. Fast, friendly, professional. First take was exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!
How do I work with Jeff Reim?
You can start working with Jeff Reim in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Reim to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Reim's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Reim and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Reim?
Payment to Jeff Reim is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Reim's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Reim in just a couple of clicks.