-, New York, US
DemosView All (5)
About John Santo
John Santo is a stand-up comedian and celebrity impressionist. His impressions include Presidents Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton, The Sopranos, and many other celebrities and original characters.Read More
John Santo is a stand-up comedian and impressionist. His impressions include Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton, The Sopranos, Donald Trump, and many other celebrities and original characters. His voice over radio commercials have aired on 94.3 The Shark, 103.1 MAX FM, WALK 97.5 FM, K98.3 FM, WHLI 1100 AM.
George W. Bush
MOVIE AND TELEVISION CELEBRITIES
Marlon Brando (The Godfather)
The Movie Preview Announcer Guy
BBC News Reporter
Radio Ads on Connoisseur Media - WALK-FM | WKJY-FM | WHLI-AM | WBZO-FM | WWSK-FM
The Laughter Saves Lives Comedy Tour
The Long Island Comedy Festival
The Berkshires Comedy Festival
Theater 3, Port Jefferson, NY
The Paramount, Huntington, NY
Suffolk Theater, Riverhead, NY
Governor's Comedy Club, LI NY
McGuires Comedy Club, LI NY
Gotham Comedy Club, NYC
The Comedy Cove, Springfield, NJ
Broadway Comedy Club, NYC
Greenwich Village Comedy Club, NYC
Firehouse, hotel, and restaurant shows
Corporate and Private Events as politicians and celebrities.
2014 Best of Long Island: Celebrity ImpressionistLong Island Press
How do I work with John Santo?
You can start working with John Santo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Santo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Santo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Santo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Santo?
Payment to John Santo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Santo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Santo in just a couple of clicks.