Champaign, Illinois, US • 3:54 PM Local Time
About Lisa Cerezo
For most of my life, I've used my voice primarily as a singer. I have been a musician for over twenty-five years, and also lead a virtual choir. I was recently asked to come in and record an ad spot at my local radio station, promoting my company's community outreach project. The response to my ad was surprisingly encouraging, which led me to decide to try my hand as an intentional voice actor. My voice is mainly in the mezzo-soprano range musically speaking, though I can pitch higher when necessary. I have excellent control of my diction, and can increase or decrease as needed. I have a good feel for tempo and enjoy finding the rhythm inherent in the words I'm reading.Read More
I have a minor in Spanish and can read Spanish with fluidity. My speed in Spanish is not as fast as a native speaker, but my pronunciations are accurate.Read More
Bachelor of Science in Music Education, Millikin UniversityRead More
How do I work with Lisa Cerezo?
You can start working with Lisa Cerezo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lisa Cerezo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lisa Cerezo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lisa Cerezo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lisa Cerezo?
Payment to Lisa Cerezo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lisa Cerezo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lisa Cerezo in just a couple of clicks.