Reno, Nevada, US • 12:41 PM Local Time
As a professional audio engineer, I work primarily in the entertainment field as an unspoken asset to live performance, while learning the technical side of recording.
As an accredited music composer, I work in the non-sequitur realm of mood through sound, learning how to navigate form with organicism.
As an actor, I use my strengths of music and technicality to perform at the highest level. My range spans from multiple dialects to comedic timing, to serious debate and quiet honesty. I pride myself on my ability to work on a tight turn-around schedule, as well as working hand-in-hand to meet the goals and expectations set by a client. I am willing to work with you to find the best possible way to convey your message, your truth, your work.
Thank you for your time, and I hope to be working with you soon!
- Bachelor of Arts: Music Composition, 05/2018
University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
• Recently graduated student of Composition at UNLV, where I have collaborated with student musicians to create new, live music, scored student films, and worked under the close guidance of Dr. Charles Halka, Dr. Jennifor Bellor, and Dr. Diego Vega
• Recipient of UNLV School of Music's Bachelor of Music in Composition Award 2018
• Composed and conducted numerous small ensemble pieces for voice, strings, percussion, woodwinds, and brass, and have also had two pieces for full symphonic orchestra played and recorded by the UNLV Symphonic Orchestra
• Co-Founder/Head of University Organization, UNLV Composer's Collective, which aims to be a collaborative collection of Fine Arts students creating new content and networking for the future, while also being a learning tool for aspiring artists
• Organized and lead two “48-hour Concerts”, as part of the UNLV Composer's Collective
• Student Ambassador in Prague, as part of the USAC program, teaching and discussing culture and language
• Have worked with guest composers such as Michael Torke, Paul Chihara, Marc Neikrug, Daron Hagen, Nathaniel Stookey, Virko Baley, James Thorpe Buchanan, and Arthur Gottschalk
Payment to Michael Burt is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Michael Burt.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Michael Burt to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works