Fredrick, Maryland, US • 11:57 PM Local Time
DemosView All (4)
About Mark Walker
I think I sound like "Mr. Pleasant" with an authoritative quality. Voice details: Pleasant. Smooth. Professional. Authoritative intonation on technological content, or can play the uninitiated person. Voice inflection to emphasize the desired context of the content.Read More
Professional sound plus fully human empathy.
Correct syllable emphasis to convey intended context.
Precise audio editing for timing and effect.
Sound loudness leveling and RMS normalization to specified dBFS value.
Products produced in mp3, mp2, wav, aiff, or FLAC audio encoding formats.
File delivery via Voices.com, customer's web portal, FTP, or optical media.
Aggregate 25 years part time in radio.
Podcaster with audio production experience since 2008.
Interviews for on-air
Audio books (sample my work on Audible via search for "Mark Caldwell Walker")
All self taught in this area.
Professional background is IT/Security.
Experienced online and platform instructor.
Can pronounce technical terms correctly and with proper emphasis.
How do I work with Mark Walker?
You can start working with Mark Walker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Walker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Walker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Walker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Walker?
Payment to Mark Walker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Walker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Walker in just a couple of clicks.