About Paul Jeans
Warm, intimate, believable - sure. But this one's real - the smooth voice of a working pro from the heartland!Read More
mp3 files delivered via email or ftp within 24 hrs!Read More
Major Market radio/tv advertising' stadium PA; State Boxing Commission Licensed Ring AnnouncerRead More
J Walter Thompson; Ford Motor Company; Outboard Marine Corporation; Zodiac Pool Systems; Dominick's Finer Foods; AT&T Broadband; Harlequin Romances; Hanig's Shoes; Motorola; Stevens Point Brewing Company; Fidelity Savings Bank; Scotty's Home Centers; Copa Airlines; Kelley Swofford Roy Advertising; Schaumburg Audi; NissanRead More
BM Music Comp - Chicago Musical College
Grad Study - American Conservatory
Players Workshop of the Second City
V/O study with Nancy Wolfson; Sherri Berger;
Larry Moran, the Funny Voice Man
"It's fairly easy to find a good voice in this town. However, it's quite difficult to find an excellent one with the professionalism to match. Paul Jeans not only will deliver a fantastic product, but he will also work within your budget, produce the track himself, and personally place it in your hands on time....every time."Johnny Vallone - Independent Producer (LA)
How do I work with Paul Jeans?
You can start working with Paul Jeans in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Jeans to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Jeans' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Jeans and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Jeans?
Payment to Paul Jeans is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Jeans' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Jeans in just a couple of clicks.